Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Olive Branch!

Dear LUSHees and Non-LUSHees,

I would like to take this moment to pay homage to my favorite LUSH shower gel: The Olive Branch. It is described as a "softening, reassuring" shower gel and is made with olive oil, mandarin, bergamot, and vine leaves. I don't know about reassuring, but I think this shower gel is definitely energizing. Now you would expect that from most citrus based products, but the bergamot gives it that extra oomph and is very uplifting. Perhaps what I love most about this shower gel is that the scent lingers on your skin (and also in your bathroom) even after you've showered, so you can still revel in the freshness of it hours after you've used it!



As you can see, I am almost done with this bottle! You can also see a light yellow layer separated at the top of the product. This is the olive oil so all you do is give the bottle a good shake prior to using and the oil mixes back into the product. Seriously, this is one of my LUSH desert island necessities. It is not stripping, but it is only lightly moisturizing so for those of you with very dry skin, this might not hydrate you as much. I think if LUSH made a body cream (or a perfume...) with this scent it would be absolute perfection.

Cheers!
V.

Bonus Bits

  • Spain vs. Haiti this weekend at Sun Life Stadium. BOOM!
  • Xabi slept through the night without crying! He is a CHAM-PION!
  • Currently sippin' on some Vanilla Biscotti coffee.
  • Going to pick up my Bridesmaid dress tomorrow evening from the seamstress!
  • You know what cracks me up? The phrase "#hashtag"

1 comment:

  1. Mmm vanilla biscotti coffee...#yummy lol! Your posts are making me want to go spend money at LUSH! I still haven't decided what to try first.

    ReplyDelete